Blank Remote Stream

Hi there! I’ve been playing around and got stuck. Both clients receive remote stream URLs, but the RCTViews are black. I found some logs, they say

java.lang.RuntimeException: Catalyst Instance has already disappeared: requested by WebSocketModule

I put the full log here on Pastebin

I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Edit: I use Android devices, tried on real devices and real + emulator.

Nevermind, I took react-native-webrtc-minimal, modified it to support signaling server, and now it works like a charm!

@stuntingbrain, Brother, can you please help that why onicecandidate event is not firing? I am very close to it but for this, I can’t see the remote stream. I also modified react-native-webrtc-minimal to support the signaling server. Thanks in advance.

Hi! You might need to check if you’re setting local and remote SDP right. I put some code snippets here on Pastebin

I used a lot of code from this repo. It is for the web, so it needs some modifications to make it work here in React Native(check the link above).

Good luck!

Thank you brother. Though I was setting up local and remote SDP correctly, it was not working. Probably the repo will help me. Thanks again.